“Accueil tres sympathique excelkente communication .l appartement etait unevbpnne base pr visiter de tres belles choses ds cette region .une voiture est indispensable”
Small cosy flat in the Alps
Small cosy flat in the Alps
Ce mois-ciMembre depuis
Cette personne est un supermembre. Elle a déjà échangé sa maison, répond rapidement aux demandes ou son annonce a été vérifiée par l'un de nos moyens d'authentification. Contactez-nous pour en savoir plus.
Added to shortlist
This home is in your shortlist. To access your shortlist click the icon in the navigation
Add to shortlist
This home is not yet in your shortlist
In one - two hour’s drive, you can reach many “art cities”. Here are the main ones:
- Rovereto is the nearest one (half an hour drive), with a nice old center. It hosts MART: one of the largest Italian museums of contemporary art.
- Trento is the capital city of the region. We suggest to see the MUSE (modern Science museum,full of interactive presentations, full of young and competent guides, opened in 2013). Then, the beautiful frescos of the “castello del Buonconsiglio” (a castle that was built around 1500) and its museum.
- In the center of Vicenza you can find many palaces by Palladio, one of the most famous 16-century architects. We suggest to see the theatre and the fake ancient Greek city that was “built” in the theatre stage
- Padova is usually not included in the list of art cities, but it offers many very nice squares, e.g. “piazza delle Erbe”. Don’t miss “cappella degli Scrovegni”, an amazing chapel whose inside walls are covered by 13-th century frescos, most of them by Giotto
- Finally, Verona and Venezia are too famous, to need any explanation/suggestion
Serrada itself is a very small town in the Trentino mountains, at 1,150 meters above the sea level. Less than 100 people live there, out of season…and even in season, it's definitely not crowded; so, it’s the ideal place for a quiet and relaxing vacation. From our flat, without moving your car, you can walk in the nearby mountains, or play tennis. From December to March/April, the local ski complex features almost 100 kilometers of ski slopes. Most of them are either "blue" or "red"; which means, they are suited to either little or moderately skilled skiers. You can reach its first chair-lift with a 10 minutes walk from our flat.
At just 5 kilometers, with a good road connection, Folgaria is a mountain town that is very lively, especially in the tourist season: it offers many shops, about 10 restaurants, a swimming pool, an ice skating palace, 2 places where local people dance and/or listen to some band of folk music etc.
Serrada already offers natural landscapes and mountain views; but if you want to see more/more impressive ones, then we suggest to drive to:
- Marmolada glacier
- Dolomiti, especially the area of “tre cime di Lavaredo”
- Val di Fassa
Children (and adults too!) usually love the Gardaland amusement park, near Peschiera
Our apartments is in Trento, a 117.000 inhabitants town with a beautiful ancient historical centre. It is in the middle of a vineyard, 20 minute walking...
Grazioso appartamento vacanze situato a Riva del Garda in una zona verde e tranquilla a 1500 mt dal lago in un contesto di costruzione tipica ristrutturata...
Magnificent apartment with double exposure, large balconies with a view of the old city of Perugia and the view of the valley and the parks. Private free...