Nicolas (54 ans) est directeur commercial. Nous revenons juste d'expatriation à Prague et à Stockholm. Je suis journaliste pour la télévision (Isabelle 52 ans) et une Leche League Leader.
Nous avons déjà fait une quinzaine d'échanges avec ce site et un autre (Home Exchange), toujours avec un grand succès. Nos hôtes nous ont même souvent demandé si nous avions réellement dormi dans leur maison car ils ne voyaient aucune trace de notre passage.
Nous avons 3 garçons : Adrian 20 ans, Louan 17 ans et Mélaan 14 ans. Nos enfants sont bien élevés et n'ont jamais rien cassé, que ce soit chez nous ou chez les autres.
Voici quelques commentaires laissés par nos partenaires d'échange sur un autre site :
- Éva de Budapest - Hongrie a dit "Exchange in exchange! This was a quick decision... in a week 2 American home exchangers in BUdapest and 2 Hungarians spent a fantastic weekend in Prague while this family of 5 stayed in Budapest. These people really trusted us. And when I entered my flat I didn't notice that anybody had been there... Ideal guest."
- Suzanne de St Margarets - London a dit "Thank you to Isabelle and Nicolas for a great 10 day exchange. They have a great house in a location which enabled us to explore Paris, visit Versailles and the Disney parks. We had our car but could have managed without. We exchanged messages and talked on the phone - all very pleasant and easy. Their home is very comfortable and a great place for kids too. We felt immediately at home. On our return we found our home in perfect order and then much to our delight Isabelle and family returned to our home before their departure so we got to meet them in person. We would certainly consider another exchange with them. A positive experience was had by all."
- David and Jude and family de London a dit "Thank you to Isabelle and family for a wonderful stay in Paris. The house is wonderfully spacious and very well equipped and fully lives up to the description. Our family really enjoyed the stay. The garden and terrace is an absolute pleasure, giving us many opportunities to eat breakfast outside as a family and space for the children to play. The local area is residential and quiet with a great local bakers a short walk away and larger supermarkets a short drive. Getting to Paris Disneyland was quick and easy by car. The Metro and the RER are a bus ride away but the trains were fast into the heart of Paris. In short our family had a wonderful week exploring Paris from this beautiful, large, suburban base. Many thanks, and thank you for being wonderful guests on the return leg here in London."
- Johanne de Lac Kénogami, Le Fjord du Saguenay, Canada a dit "C'était notre premier échange différé. Cela s'est très bien passé. Comme Isabelle était à Prague pendant notre séjour nous avons pu profiter de son accueil chaleureux, de son assistance et de ses bons conseils."
- Suzanne de St Margarets, London a dit "We had our second home exchange with Isabelle and family in August 2014 and as before it was a great success. Whilst her family and extended family stayed in our home we visited the home of her parents in Grenoble. Our home was left is great condition, all plans were easy to make and everything ran very smoothly. I am sure it is just a matter of time before we exchange with them again!"